- Are eggs OK?
- I thought saturated fat caused heart disease.
- Don’t we need grains?
- Too much protein is bad for your kidneys.
- Low fat is better for me.
- Several small meals per day is better than 2 or 3 big meals.
- Omega 6 /3 Ratios
- Low Carb / Zero Carb diets are dangerous in the long term.
- What’s so bad about sugar?
- But, fat makes me fat.
I found this great blog post at Authority Nutrition, “Top 11 Biggest Lies of Mainstream Nutrition”. It is not about a Zero Carb diet, but it does summarize the most common questions we see on a daily basis.
Comments or questions about a Zero Carb Diet? Please join us in our Facebook group!