Long time Member of Zero Carb Health Facebook Group shares her awesome Meatzza Recipe!
Amounts don’t have to be exact, use what you like, you really can’t mess it up.
- 1lb Ground Chicken
- 2 Eggs
- 1lb Ground beef cooked and crumbled
- 2 Cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Sliced pepperoni, as much as you want
- Diced ham, as much as you want
- Feel free to add cooked Italian sausage or any other meat toppings you like. (bacon, corned beef, brisket, linguisa, etc)
- Italian seasonings (basil, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder) or pizza seasoning.
Crust – 1 lb ground chicken mixed with 2 eggs, 1/2 the grated Parmesan cheese, salt to taste, pepper, tiny bit of Italian spices, basil, garlic powder, onion powder. Seasonings to taste. (If you need exact amounts you are not a real carnivore )
Press into spring-form pan or any pan and bake at 375 for 20 mins.
Take out of oven and top with:
- 1/2 the mozzarella cheese
- Then all the cooked hamburger
- Then cheddar cheese
- Then mini pepperonis or any pepperoni
- The rest of the Parmesan cheese
- The rest of the mozzarella cheese
- Then top with the diced ham
Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes